Do you want to understand the main steps of kicking off a business? Do you want to exchange and network with French students? Do you want to consider the potential for development in France? This entrepreneurial program is for you!
When: 29 March - 7 April 2022
Where: Rennes (France)
Bootcamps, workshops, and business networking with local entrepreneurs and startup hubs, but also cultural visits!
How you will benefit from this program:
- networking with local French entrepreneurial stakeholders
- Brainstorming with international peers
- Exploring French business opportunities for startups
- Thinking about international expansion of your business project
- Discovering Brittany and French cuisine
Prerequisites: to have a business project (from the idea to the beginning of the business model) + B2 English level
Deadline for application: 18 February 2022
For more information visit: https://international.univ-rennes1.fr/en/10-day-entrepreneurship-programme