– Are you attracted by scientific and research fields and research professions?
– Are you a second- or third-year BA/BSc student?
– Do you have a B1 level of English?
Watch our SHORT VIDEO for brief information!
What is this online course about?
· You will be initiated to the Scientific Approach and Critical Thinking in an exciting and innovative way
· The self-study course is an opportunity to discover research professions and to deepen your capacity to think critically in all situations.
· The course is composed of 8 interactive and exciting online sections. Sections last approximately 3 hours each, so they are short and easy to manage and are open (in an asynchronous mode) for a three-month period.
· This course is open to all 2nd- and 3rd-year undergraduate students in an open-access self-study approach.
What is the Internship Week and Presentation Day?
· The second part of the course package includes a final one-week internship, which is an excellent opportunity to have an observational period within a research laboratory.
· Selected students will have the chance to interact with researchers and doctoral and master students.
· The objective is to raise awareness of research issues and to develop a deeper understanding of job opportunities in research.
· You will learn how a research laboratory works and test the scientific hypothesis in the virtual class. The internship can be done in a research laboratory of your home university or EDUC offers opportunities for an international experience as 30 selected students will benefit from mobility grants to attend the one-week internship in one of the EDUC Universities abroad.
· A Presentation Day will be organized in 2022 for the participating students to present their experiences.
Who can apply?
· Any student is welcome from EDUC Universities at the Bachelor level (years 2 or 3) who wishes to benefit from this training and has a good knowledge of English (minimum B1 level).
How and when to apply?
· The application is open until 24 January 2022
· Click on the application link below to apply.
· You will then receive Moodle registration information later.
· The application link is HERE
Access between 24 January to 01 April 2022 at the latest to complete the course.
· For the Internships, a separate call will be sent to students who successfully complete the online course and are interested in this additional opportunity.
Why should you apply?
It is a professional resource; it will help you with your studies, make you more employable, develop language skills, and soft skills, and you will benefit from an international experience. ECTS are also foreseen if you complete the course.
· 1 ECTS for full completion of the Online Course
· 3 ECTS for full completion Online Course + Internship and presentation day